The Narda EHP-50F E&H-Field Analyzer, manufactured by Narda Safety Test Solutions, is an LF analyzer equipped with E field and H field sensors for all three spatial dimensions. It can therefore make frequency selective, non-directional measurements of electric and magnetic fields with high accuracy and dynamic range. The built-in tripod bush and remote operation via optical cable mean that the Narda EHP-50F can be optimally positioned at the place of measurement without causing distortion in the field due to the presence of any person. The operation can be from a PC using Windows-based software or from the Narda NBM-550 basic unit. The EHP-50F can perform fully automatic long-term measurements for up to 24 hours in stand-alone operation, storing the results in the device itself.
Narda EHP-50F field analyzers perform precise electric and magnetic field measurements with a single device, operating over a frequency range spanning from 1 Hz to 400 Hz with a high measurement dynamic range. The EHP-50F also offers an FFT method for selective and wideband measurement in all 3 spatial directions, as well as weighted peak measurements in compliance with ICNIRP 2010, ICNIRP 1998, and EMF Directive 2013/35/EU.
- Conforms to EMF Directive 2013/25/EU
- Weighted Peak method for capturing complex signal shapes
- FFT spectrum analysis for E-field and H-field in one device
- High measurement sensitivity and large dynamic range
- Optical interface for connection to PC or NBM-550 display unit
- Data logger for stand-alone operation
- Long battery operating times, yet compact and light