The NetWave Series (3-phase) are three-phase AC/DC power source, specifically designed to fully meet the requirements as per the standards IEC/EN 61000-4-13, -4-14, -4-28 and in addition to pre compliance testing to -4-27. It is also used as a DC power source to cover the requirements as per the standards IEC/EN 61000-4-17 (Ripple on DC) and IEC/EN 61000-4-29 for voltage dips and interruptions on DC supplies. The NetWave series is well suited for testing inverters (e.g. solar power, wind power) and e-vehicles like LV 123 standard. Additionally, the NetWave series (3-phase) offers the necessary capabilities for avionics testing as per DO-160, Airbus ABD0100 and Boeing as well as per MIL-STD-704 and is perfectly suited as reference source for Harmonics and Flicker testing.
Optionally the NetWave 3-phase series can be equipped with a power-recovery module to absorb fed-back power (AC/DC) up to nominal power of the NetWave.
- Wide Power Bandwidth: DC - 5 kHz
- Output Power up to 270 kVA AC / 324 kW DC
- Output up to 3*690 VAC (p-p), +/-1120 VDC
- High Inrush Current Capability
- Power-recovery up to nominal power (optional)
- Built-in Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- Standard Test Routines for IEC/EN requirements as well as for Aircraft, MIL-STD and electrical vehicle testing
- Multi Source options alvailable