Articulation Mechanics: TrueFeel™ scope tip articulation with electronic power-assisted, manual articulation
Illumination: Multiple ultra-high intensity LEDs, 2-stage setting for extra-bright illumination
Optical Tip Adapter Locking Mechanism: Double threaded attachment, with O-ring seal
Handheld Control Unit
Dimensions (W x H x D): 311 mm x 192 mm x 92 mm (12.2 in. x 7.6 in. x 3.7 in.)
Weight: Approx. 750 g (1.7 lb)
Dimensions (W x H x D):
- Main Unit: 227 mm x 189 mm x 64 mm (8.9 in. x 7.4 in. x 2.5 in.)
- Maximum Dimension: 239 mm x 215 mm x 99 mm (9.4 in. x 8.5 in. x 3.9 in.)
LCD Monitor: 6.5 in. daylight-view LCD, anti-reflective type
- Battery: 10.8 V nominal.
- IV84 and IV86 Series: over 120-minute operating time. IV88 Series: over 100-minute operating time.
- AC power: 100 V to 240 V, 50/60 Hz (with supplied AC adapter)
Output Connector: RCA composite video output
USB Connector: Type A connector, Version 2.0 standards
Image Manipulations: 3 step digital zoom, 8 step brightness control
Display Text Options: 30-character title display
Recording Management Functions
Recording Media: USB flash drive (1 GB standard, compatible with recommended USB flash device).
Overlay: Selectable 30 character title with date, time and system setting.
Thumbnail Image Display: Recorded images can be displayed as thumbnails.
Still Image Recording:
- Resolution — NTSC: H 640 x V 480 (Pixel), PAL: H 768 x V 576 (Pixel)
- Recording Format — Compressed JPEG format
- Size of a single image — Approx. 300 KB (Approx. 3,400 images per 1 GB memory)
- Resolution — H 640 ×V 480 (Pixel)
- Recording Format — AVI MPEG-4 format. Can be played on the Windows Media Player.
- Size of a single image — Approx. 500 KB per second (Approx. 30 min. per 1 GB memory)
Stereo Measurement Functions — Optional function for IPLEX LX
Distance: Distance between two points.
Point-to-Line: Perpendicular distance between a point and a user-defined line.
Depth: Orthogonal depth/height distance between a point and a user-defined plane.