The Omicron CMS 356 is a voltage and current amplifier for analog low-level signals provided by a CMC test set or by any other signal source, such as a digital real-time power system network simulator. When used in combination with a CMC test set, the amplifier extends the capabilities of the test set to provide additional output channels and higher amplitudes.
Key Features and Functions
- Six analog low-level inputs with selectable range (±7.07 Vpk or ±10 Vpk)
- Numerous output configurations, for example, 3 x 300 V + 3 x 64 A or 6 x 32 A
- Calculation and output of residual voltage and current
- Parallel connection of several CMS 356 units for even higher current amplitudes
- All current and voltage outputs are fully overload and short circuit proof
- Protection against voltage transient signal and over temperature