Key Features and Functions
The Omicron CPC 100 primary injection test system replaces several individual testing devices. Electrical tests on transformers, current transformers, voltage transformers, grounding systems, lines and cables, and circuit breakers can be performed with the Omicron CPC 100. This reduces the costs for training and transport, and cuts down testing time. Therefore, the CPC 100 is the ideal test set for substation asset commissioning and maintenance. The CPC 100 is the base for multiple accessories. These facilitate further applications, such as tan delta measurements, as well as line and ground impedance measurements.
- Up to 800 A or 2000 V with up to 5 kVA over a frequency range of 15-400 Hz or 400 A DC
- Excellent interference suppression facilitates measurement of small signals
- Easy to transport (just 29kg) - Ideal for on-site testing
- Testing templates, automatically generated testing procedures and test reports
- Up to 2000 A or 12 kV through use of current or voltage amplifiers