Key Features and Functions
The Pacific Power 3120-ASX is Pacific’s latest addition to its line of Manual and Programmable AC Power Sources. Power Conversion within the ASX Series is achieved by high frequency pulse width modulation, resulting in cool, quiet and efficient operation.
The 3120-ASX is ideal for AC test, frequency conversion, laboratory and bench-power applications.
- 22 Waveform Library – Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- 15 to 1,200Hz Operation – 5,000 Hz Small Signal Bandwidth
- Precision Voltage Programming – 0.05% with Continuous Self-Calibration (CSC) engaged
- Precision True-RMS metering of volts, amps, and power for displays and reporting
- RS-232 interface with SCPI
- 1 phase/3 phase Switch Selectable Output from front panel or bus command
- 99 steady state programs with associated transients for static and dynamic test applications