The SeeGull® MXflex® empowers engineers to collect complete data with one scanner in a single test. PCTEL’s most advanced scanning receiver, the MXflex has the power and flexibility to accurately test today’s complex wireless networks. It combines the concurrent data collection of the SeeGull MX with the flexible configuration of PCTEL’s innovative flex line. The scanner features software definable, field-upgradeable support of frequency bands from 130 MHz to 6 GHz. The MXflex’s design includes a modular front end and parallels high-performance signal processing engines.
This enables it to acquire, process and report data from all 3GPP defined RF bands across all major technologies at the same time. Multiple technologies and band concurrency allows it to maintain full speed and accuracy while measuring complex networks, for high-resolution data density when compared to other scanning receivers. Its enhanced measurements, including evolved Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Services (eMBMS) and 4x4 MIMO, can be used to improve coverage and capacity, maximize customer satisfaction, and increase long-term revenue potential. No extra test runs or additional scanning receivers are required.
- Reduce project expenses by collecting all the necessary data in less time
- Visualize network performance easily with a high-density view of the network
- Maximize LTE throughput with 2x2 and 4x4 MIMO
- Simplify setup by discovering all active channels using Blind Scan
- Increase ROI with multiple applications, including benchmarking, baseline and CW testing, spectrum analysis, and network optimization
- Enhance signal quality by identifying interference when combined with SeeWave®
- Covered by PCTEL’s industry-leading 5-year limited warranty