The PMM (Narda) RA01 Active Rod Antenna, 9 kHz–30 MHz is perfect for RF field measurements in a wide variety of EMC applications, including interference measurements from high-voltage power lines.
PMM RA01 can be used in conjunction with any Receiver or Spectrum Analyzer, although its ideal companion for on-site measurements is the Digital EMI Receiver PMM 9010, portable and fully compliant to CISPR-16-1-1.
- 9 kHz to 30 MHz (RA01)
- 150 kHz–30 MHz (RA01HV) frequency range
- Built-in preamplifier for high sensitivity
- Rechargeable battery of long operation time
- Excellent flatness
- Tripod mounting adapter
- Individual calibration
- Easy assembling
- High rejection to mains frequencies
- Robust, rustproof aluminum case, ground plane, and rod