The transmitter frequency and output level for each channel can be set from the touch keys on the front panel. The transmitter status can easily be monitored from the backlit LCD display. The transmitter also contains a USB interface enabling the user to download specific transmitter configurations stored on a PC or control the transmitter remotely.
The transmitter can be powered using the internal 6 AA rechargeable batteries for 6 to 8 hours of continuous operation or from the AC/DC wall adapter included.
- Dual Band
- 698-960MHz (standard channel 1)
- 1710-2170MHz (standard channel 2)
- Intelligent user interface & display
- -10 to +12dBm output level
- Simultaneously transmit on both channels
- N-type female connectors
- Battery operated
- Compact 7" x 5" x 3" package
- Portable (approximately 3.5 lbs)
- Durable soft case optional option SFTCS