Hioki Clamp On Power Meters are multi-channel power measuring devices utilizing clamp sensor input to accurately and safely measure power on single-phase to three-phase lines. The PW3365 power logger takes safety and convenience one step further by being the world’s first non-metallic contact power meter that utilizes completely covered voltage clips that can be attached to any part of a cable or busbar. Customers can now monitor power demand and other power parameters to aid in energy audits and validate energy saving measures without risk of short-circuit accidents, power interruptions, or bodily injury due to electrocutions.
- Measure voltage from the top of the cable with zero risk of short circuit
- Supports single to three-phase, 4-wire circuits
- Measure between 90V to 520V
- Display harmonics up to the 13th order
- Slim, compact design that can be placed anywhere
- Store months of data on SD cards
- QUICK SET function guides you in making the right connections