- Easy operation
- Extremely low maintenance
- Optional finishes and color choices
- Custom sizes
- Door swing that is changeable onsite
- Safe and clean internal latch mechanism (multiple options for latch style)
Their QuietDoors™ use an extruded bronze pocket designed to receive forward-mounted fingerstock. Forward-mounted fingerstock creates extremely low frictional forces, which enables QuietDoors™ to latch smoothly. Less friction also leads to less wear and tear on the fingerstock and bronze knife-edge, extending the door’s life and dramatically reducing maintenance costs.
Older-style doors, where fingerstock is mounted backward in an extruded pocket, causes high frictional forces and leads to stiff latching operation. Over time, the door gasket becomes saturated with lubricant and debris, increasing wear and decreasing the shielding integrity of the door.
Doors are available as single or double leaf:
- Standard single leaf sizes: 3’ W x 7’ H and 4’ W x 7’ H
- Custom single leaf sizes from: 2’ W x 2’ H to 14’ W x 14’ H
- Standard double leaf: 6’ W x 7’ H
- Custom double leaf from: 6’ W x 6’ H to 28’ W x 28’ H