The R&S® ZNLE3 makes vector network analyzer measurements as easy as ABC: easy to configure, easy to calibrate, easy to measure. The renowned high-quality design, an innovative user interface and its compact size make the R&S®ZNLE ideal for basic VNA applications.
The R&S® ZNLE3 is a two-port vector network analyzer that can be used for bidirectional measurements of S-parameters S11, S21, S12 and S22 on passive components.
The analyzer is available with a frequency range of 1 MHz to 3 GHz (with R&S® ZNLE-B100 option). The optional GPIB interface lets you connect a controller to remotely control the unit. As a standalone instrument, the R&S® ZNLE3 does not require an external PC to configure the setup. You can start measuring immediately after you switch on the instrument.
- Frequency range from 1 MHz to 3 GHz
- Two-port vector network analyzer with a full S-parameter test set for bidirectional measurements on passive components
- Wide dynamic range of up to typ. 120 dB
- Measurement bandwidths from 1 Hz to 500 kHz
- Fast measurements, i.e. 8.7 ms for 401 points (100 kHz IFBW, 200 MHz span, correction off)
- Compact size (depth of 24 cm) and low weight (6 kg)
- Standalone instrument with 10.1" WXGA touchscreen
- Windows 10 operating system