The R&S® FSWP phase noise analyzer and VCO tester feature very high sensitivity thanks to extremely low-noise internal sources and cross-correlation. It can measure phase noise on highly stable sources such as those found in radar applications in just seconds. Additional options such as pulsed signal measurements, additive phase noise (including pulsed) characterization, and integrated high‑end signal and spectrum analysis make the R&S®FSWP a unique test instrument.
- High measurement speed
- Measuring phase and amplitude noise with high sensitivity
- Phase noise measurements on pulsed sources at the push of a button
- Internal source for measuring additive phase noise, also on pulsed signals
- Signal and spectrum analyzer and phase noise analyzer up to 50 GHz in a single box
- Low‑noise internal DC sources for VCO characterization
- Measuring transients or frequency hops (transient analysis)