The Megger SMRT36 has the "smart" combination of high compliance voltage and high current to test all electromechanical, solid-state and microprocessor-based overcurrent relays, including voltage controlled, voltage restraint and directional overcurrent.
The SMRT36 with three VIGEN Modules provides a complete three-phase test system for commissioning of three phase protection systems. With the voltage channels converted to currents, the same unit can provide 6-phase current. The SMRT36 VIGEN modules also provide high power in BOTH the voltage and current channels to test virtually all types of protective relays.
The SMRT36 test system has the ability to be manually controlled with Megger's new Smart Touch View Interface™ (STVI). The STVI, with its large, full color, high resolution, TFT LCD touch screen allows the user to perform manual, steady-state and dynamic testing quickly and easily using the manual test screen, as well as using built-in preset test routines for most popular relays.
- Small, rugged, lightweight and powerful
- Operate with or without a computer
- Intuitive manual operation with Smart Touch View Interface
- High current, high power output (60 Amps/300 VA rms) per phase
- Convertible channels provides 6 currents
- Network interface provides IEC 61850 test capabilities
- Fully automated testing using AVTS Software