The patented Solmetric SunEye-210 is the world-leading shade measurement tool for solar site assessment. This hand-held electronic tool measures the available solar energy by day, month, and year with the press of a button by determining the shading patterns of a particular site.
The SunEye® enables the best solar designs and the highest ROI for solar professionals and their customers. It helps win competitive bids, saves time and money, and gives confidence in performance guarantees.
The award-winning SunEye incorporates a calibrated fisheye camera, electronic compass, tilt sensor, and GPS to give immediate measurements in the field. The one-handed operation, rugged enclosure, and outdoor readable display make it a reliable partner in the field.
Key Features and Functions
- Digital camera with calibrated fisheye lens
- Electronic Inclinometer
- Electronic Compass
- Single-Handed Operation
- Rugged, Comfortable Design
- Worldwide weather data
- Integrated GPS
- Edit mode to add or remove shading obstructions
- Data views: Annual sunpath, monthly solar access, obstruction elevation
- Live Survey Mode - View Annual Sunpaths live as you scan the site
- Desktop software for use on Windows PC