The high-performance FLIR T660 helps you find hidden signs of electrical resistance and mechanical wear, so you can begin repairs immediately. Featuring the rich detail of MSX®, the enhanced resolution UltraMax®, and temperature calibration to 2000°C, this 307,200 (640 x 480) pixel thermal imaging camera provides the superior image quality and clarity needed to troubleshoot electrical or mechanical systems. Keep things operating safely and head off expensive downtime with this flexible, dependable thermal imaging camera.
Key Features and Functions
- UltraMax - allows you to generate reports with images that have four times as many pixels, and 50% less noise, so you'll be able to zoom in on smaller targets and measure them more accurately than ever.
- Its infrared resolution is the highest of its class, at 640 X 480 pixels it offers greater accuracy and readability from greater distances
- A thermal sensitivity of <0.02°C to enable quick and accurate imaging of targets
- An optimized temperature range of -40°F to 3,632°F (-40°C to 2,000°C)
- New higher resolution digital camera with a 5 megapixel detector and LED lamps
- A large 4.3" LCD touch screen with efficient on-screen report
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows to send data to smart phones and tablets and now even personal computers
- More measurement tools allow for a total of 10 measurement spots and 5 box areas
- And ergonomic tilting lens that allows a 120° rotation for more comfortable operation
- Bluetooth communication lets your link and store moisture and clamp meter reading wirelessly to your camera
- Thermal fusion and picture-in-picture allow you to see both visible images and infrared thermal images side by side, or blended as one for better depictions
- Capable of creating MPEG4 non-radiometric infrared or daylight video recording
- Realtime video frame rate
- Capable of streaming MPEG4 videos over Wi-Fi