The Tektronix 1730 Series Waveform Monitors and 1720 Series Vectorscopes provide comprehensive television signal monitoring for both NTSC and PAL applications. These versatile instruments are lightweight, half-rack width, and have bright CRTs for video signal monitoring. Both instruments exceed normal monitoring capabilities, and their unique features make them even more powerful when operated in tandem. Each monitor has its own advanced feature set and the proven 1700 Series family performance to provide more monitor for the money. These monitors do the job faster, better, and easier at an economical price.
The 1720 Series and 1730 Series families cover a wide variety of video testing needs. For typical composite monitoring in the NTSC and PAL realm, the 1720 Series and 1730 Series more than handle the job. If there is a need for Dual Standard testing (PAL and NTSC), the 1735 Waveform Monitor and 1725 Vectorscope can be used. Digital testing of both composite parallel and composite serial can be accomplished with the 1730D Series of Digital Waveform Monitors. Whatever the individual video testing application, the 1720 and 1730 Series family provide an easy to use, economical solution.
- Performance and Economy
- Full Frame Line Select
- Simultaneous Channel A and B Display
- Dual Filter Display
- One-button Front Panel Recall
- RGB/YRGB Display Capability
- 1730 Series Displays D-2 Servo Waveforms
- Parallax-free Internal Graticules
- Differential Phase and Gain Measurement
- Stereo Audio Phase Measurement
- Vector Center Dot Clamping
- Remote Control Capability
- Available in NTSC and PAL Standards as Well as Dual Standard
- White Phosphor Available