Passive voltage probes are the most commonly used oscilloscope probe. Other specialty probes expand the range and functionality of an oscilloscope as a measurement system, but a general-purpose, passive voltage probe is the working end of the oscilloscope, a tool used every day by engineers and technicians.
These probes are encased in a resilient, molded rubber body that is virtually indestructible. They are lighter in weight, more comfortable to hold, and more reliable than modular probe styles. The probes' replaceable tips are designed to withstand up to 20 pounds of force. The patented integral strain relief allows complete freedom of movement while providing superior cable flex. Each probe has received UL safety certification and meets MIL-T-28800, Class 3, environment specifications – something portable scope users will appreciate.
The P6109B, P6112, P6114B, and P6117 probes are designed to complement the Tektronix family of portable DSO and ART instruments. The core of each probe's performance is supplied by a Tektronix HYBRID/SMT device.
- Molded Passive Voltage Probes
- Single Piece, Molded Rubber Body
- Lightweight Ergonomic Design
- 10-times Improvement in Durability
- HYBRID/SMT Circuitry on Multilayer Circuit Board for Improved Performance and Reliability
- New Stronger, Replaceable Probe Tip
- Safety Certification
- UL3111-2-031, CSA1010.2.031, EN61010-2-031, IEC61010-2-031
- 1-year Unconditional Guarantee
- Miniature Probe Tip Compatible with a Wide Range of Tektronix Accessories and Adapters