The P613X family of oscilloscope probes sets the standard for high-performance passive voltage probes. The continued growth of the family paces Tektronix' new series of high-performance benchtop oscilloscopes, the TDS500/600/700/3000/7000 Series, and high-performance portable oscilloscopes and the TDS400 Series.
These probes feature modular construction, HYBRID/SMT circuitry, a smaller probe head/cable assembly than traditional passive probes, 10X attenuation readout encoding, and a full complement of attachment accessories. Smaller probe tips and lightweight cable assemblies allow easy negotiation of dense circuitry or tight spaces.
- Small Geometry Tips - Easier Circuit Access
- Readout for 10X Attenuation Factor - Reduces Confusion and Errors in Measurement Readings
- Flexible Lightweight Cable - Easier to Use and Reduces Mechanical Stress to Device Under Test
- HYBRID/SMT Circuitry - Provides Improved Performance and Reliability
- Modularity - Provides Lower Cost of Ownership
- Compact Size Accessories - Provides Compatibility with Existing Adapters
- UL3111-1, CSA1010.1, ENG61010-2-031 (UL1244 - P6134C and P6137 only)