This family of oscilloscope probes sets the standard for high-performance passive voltage probes. The continued growth of the family paces the new series of Tektronix high-performance benchtop oscilloscopes, the TDS400/500/600/700/3000B/5000/7000B Series high-performance portable oscilloscopes.
These probes feature modular construction, HYBRID/SMT circuitry, a smaller probe head/cable assembly than traditional passive probes, 10X attenuation readout encoding, and a full complement of attachment accessories. Smaller probe tips and lightweight cable assemblies allow easy negotiation of dense circuitry or tight spaces.
The compact probe head/tip assembly is compatible with the full line of compact accessories. When the Subminiature/Compact-to-Miniature probe tip adapter (013-0202-03) is installed over the probe head/tip, the P6138A probes are fully compatible with all miniature tip accessories.
- Small Geometry Tips – Easier Circuit Access
- Readout for 10X Attenuation Factor – Reduces Confusion and Errors in Measurement Readings
- Flexible Lightweight Cable – Easier to Use and Reduces Mechanical Stress to Device Under Test
- HYBRID/SMT Circuitry – Provides Improved Performance and Reliability
- Modularity – Provides Lower Cost of Ownership
- Compact-size Accessories – Provides Compatibility with Existing Adapters
- UL3111-2-031, CSA1010.2.032, EN61010-2-031 (UL1244, CSA231 – P6137 only)