The P6339A 500 MHz Buffered Passive Probe is a revolutionary leap in probe technology. The P6339A's wide dynamic range makes it ideal for general purpose measurement applications.
To facilitate SMD probing, the P6339A comes standard with a set of SureFoot® adapters. The compact probe head/tip assembly is compatible with the full line of 3.5 mm (compact) accessories. The P6339A probe is designed exclusively for the TDS794D and TDS694C instruments.
- 300 VRMS CAT II Maximum Input Voltage
- 8 pF Input Capacitance
- 10 MΩ Input Resistance
- Scope Controlled Parameters
- Connects to TEKPROBE™ III Interface Instruments
- Compact Probe Tip Compatible with a Wide Range of Tektronix Accessories and Adapters
- TEKPROBE III Interface Allows Control of Key Probe Parameters
- Input Gain
- AC/DC Coupling
- Bandwidth Limiting
- DC Offset