Key Features and Functions
IEC/EN 61000-4-6 specifies the design and performance of a range of coupling/decoupling networks (CDNs). Each CDN is specific to the type of cable and the intended signal carried on the cable. Teseq offers an extensive range of CDNs which fully comply with the requirements of the standard and provide a simple and reliable method of injecting RF energy into the equipment under test (EUT).
- 4 power lines, (2L+N+PE), (3L+PE), optional (3L+N)
- Frequency range: 150 kHz to 230 MHz (optional 10 kHz - 80 MHz)
- Designed for IEC/EN 61000-4-6
- M4 application without PE
- 4 mm banana sockets
- Power Rating: 250VAC/400VDC line to ground