Key Features and Functions
IEC/EN 61000-4-6 specifies the design and performance of a range of coupling/decoupling networks (CDNs). Each CDN is specific to the type of cable and the intended signal carried on the cable. Teseq offers an extensive range of CDNs which fully comply with the requirements of the standard and provide a simple and reliable method of injecting RF energy into the equipment under test (EUT).
Whilst the published standard only specifies the performance of CDN from 150 kHz to 80 MHz, most of Teseq CDNs are specially designed to give the same performance to a wider frequency range. This is required by some product specific standards.
Each CDN is also useable for emission testing. Special types meet the requirements of CISPR 15 or can be used as impedance stabilization network (ISN) defined in CISPR 22.
- Coupling networks designed for IEC/EN 61000-4-6,
- RS-232, D-sub, 9 Pin connector for screened data and telecom lines
- Frequency Range: 150 kHz - 230 MHz
- Power Rating: 150 V Line to Ground (AC + DC)
- Current Max: 250 mA
- Injection Method: 50 Ohms, BNC <20 Volts