The Tettex Instruments FRA 5310 detects transformer winding movements and mechanical failures due to mechanical shock, transportation or short circuits.
- High measurement reliability and reproducibility due to active probes design from 10Hz - 10MHz.
- High signal-to-noise ratio due to output voltage 1V peak to peak (24V)
- Ease of use due to automated test software, large color touch screen interface and remote start button.
- Measuring modes (amplitude and phase): Transfer Voltage, Impedance etc
- Automatic interpretation, analysis tools and reporting capabilities.
- Rugged. lightweight and small field design.