The Fluke FlexCam Series has everything you'll need for expert level problem solving and preventive/predictive maintenance, leading its class with its thermal sensitivity, high resolution and high-quality images.
Ideal for troubleshooting and pinpointing the location of specific problems in equipment; identifying mechanical or electrical problems before they can become a major issue; confirming that and industrial maintenance has been done properly; real-time observations to ensure safe and efficient operations; examining and refining thermal management designs; quantifying heat patterns to improve product designs; and for general circuit board analysis.
Key Features and Functions
- Its high resolution, low noise VOx detector offers an IR resolution of 320 x240, for guaranteed high quality images
- Its thermal sensitivity of <0.05°C it provides fast and accurate images and results
- Optimized to measure temperatures ranging from -4°F to 1112°F (-20°C to 600°C)
- Is fully radiometric for detailed temperature analysis and tracking
- Its CompactFlash memory cards are capable of storing over 1000 infrared images as well as fully radiometric temperature data
- Comes standard with Fluke's patent-pending IR-Fusion® Technology, used to blend visual and infrared images for more accurate and easier to read images