As in-building traffic in cellular networks grows, there is an increased need for indoor measurements. While traditional drive test systems consist of a laptop with test mobile phones and scanners, there are also walk test solutions that use tablets and smartphones. The R&S®TSMA enhances such solutions, providing the user with accurate insight into the RF environment.
The R&S® TSMA combines the technology of the R&S®TSME ultracompact drive test scanner with a high performance Intel processor. The scanner can run PCbased drive test software, and smartphones can be connected via USB.
The scanner measures more than ten technologies simultaneously in the 350 MHz to 4.4 GHz wireless communications bands. It can be combined with an R&S® TSME to perform LTE MIMO measurements.
With its lightweight of only 1180 g and optional hot-swappable batteries, the R&S® TSMA is the ideal companion on a walk test campaign or for remote or unattended operation. Easy-carrying bags for SISO and MIMO hardware configuration are available
- Multiband support from 350 MHz to 4.4 GHz
- GSM, WCDMA, LTE FDD, LTE TDD, eMBMS, CDMA2000®, TD-SCDMA, 1xEV-DO, TETRA, WiMAX™, NB-IoT/Cat NB1 and spectrum analysis simultaneously in one scanner
- Connects to Windows PC, Android UE or tablet
- Integrated Intel PC can run Windows-based software with R&S®TSME support
- Compact, lightweight design
- Internal GPS/Glonass receiver