The Megger TTR100 is an automatic handheld, battery operated transformer turns ratio test set used to measure the turns ratio, excitation current, phase displacement, dc resistance and polarity of windings in single- and three-phase distribution transformers (tested phase by phase), potential & current transformers, and tapped transformers. Deviations in the mentioned measurements will quickly indicate problems in transformer windings or in the magnetic core circuits.
This unit measures the highest turns ratio in the industry with an accuracy of 0.1% or better and with the lowest excitation voltage. No other instrument’s performance is comparable that is commercially available today.
- Fully automatic; fast; easy-to-use; handheld; robust; lightweight
- Battery powered with power-saving and shutdown function
- Tests turns ratio, phase displacement, excitation current, winding resistance and polarity
- Meets all IP54 requirements
- RS232 for data transfer and printing
- Stores 200 test results and 100 user-defined transformer test settings
- Six user-selectable languages