About the Teseq CDN M210B
IEC/EN 61000-4-6 specifies the design and performance of a range of coupling/decoupling networks (CDNs). Each CDN is specific to the type of cable and the intended signal carried on the cable. Teseq offers an extensive range of CDNs which fully comply with the requirements of the standard and provide a simple and reliable method of injecting RF energy into the equipment under test (EUT).
- Coupling networks designed for IEC/EN 61000-4-6
- M series for mains applications
- Models with 4 mm banana sockets
- Models with frequency range 10 kHz to 80 MHz, 150 kHz to 230 MHz or up to 300 MHz
- Very efficient coupling also for 100 Amps CDNs