The Fluke 1738 Three-Phase Advanced Power Logger built with Fluke Connect® mobile app and desktop software compatibility gives you the data you need to make critical power quality and energy decisions in real-time. The ideal test tools for conducting energy studies and basic power quality logging, the 1738 automatically captures and logs over 500 power quality parameters so you have more visibility into the data you need to optimize system reliability and savings.
An optimized user interface, flexible current probes, and an intelligent measurement verification function that allows you to reduce measurement errors by digitally verifying and correcting common connection errors makes setup easier than ever and reduces measurement uncertainty.
- Automatically capture and log voltage, current, power, harmonics, and associated power quality values
- Fluke Connect® compatible*: View data locally on the instrument or via Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software
- Convenient instrument powering: Power instrument directly from the measured circuit
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream
- Comprehensive logging: Store 20+ logging sessions Values automatically logged Review during logging/before downloading for real-time analysis
- Capture dips, swells, and inrush currents: event waveform snapshot and high-resolution RMS profile, date, timestamp to see root causes of PQ issues.
- Energy Analyze Plus application software: get every detail of energy consumption and power quality state of health with automated reporting.
- Optimized user interface: Get the right data with, graphical setup. Reduce uncertainty about your connections with intelligent verification function.
- Complete “in-the-field” setup through the front panel or Fluke Connect App.
- Fully integrated logging: Connect other Fluke Connect devices to the Fluke 1738 to simultaneously log up to two other measurement parameters