The HT Instruments SOLAR300N is a multifunction instrument for testing efficiency on single-phase and three-phase PV plants with single/multi strings and analysis of power quality according to EN50160.
Key Features and Functions
- Recording of harmonics and voltage anomalies (breaks, peaks)
- Internal memory 15MBytes + Compact Flash
- Measurement of DC and AC current (Single-and three-phase)
- Measurement of DC power and AC active power (single-and three-phase)
- Measurement of AC energy (single-and-three-phase)
- Measurement of power factor (single-and three-phase)
- Radiation measurement
- Measurement of cell and environmental temperature
- Evaluation test result: OK/ NOT OK
- Analysis and recording of three-phase networks
- 64 Colors back-lighted graphical TFT (320x240pxl) display with "touch screen"
- Rechargeable battery + USB output + Pen Drive USB + Help on line